Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin ..... now that's a name you are going to hear a lot in the next few months. She's governor of Alaska and we think she's going to be great. We especially hope that she can shed some light in Washington about education in our state.

It's Saturday and I'm at school laminating all the stuff I bought over the summer. It's amazing. I went to the store and oohhhed and ahhhhed and then we shipped it out. Now we've spent this week opening tubs and oooohing and ahhhing once again. What fun! Of course, I don't have space in my room for all this..... gonna have to get creative.

It's 53 degrees and wet and rainy. Joe's hoping for early snow. I want freeze-up so he can go to Bethel and pick up the snow-go!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

About Me

We are The Mr. and The Mrs. and our two kids, The Girl and The Boy. This is the story of our move from Oklahoma to Alaska and our life once we get there.

Alaska Tundra

Alaska Tundra
The Tundra